Well as a treat for all those interested I have returned from a long departure from the blogging world and I have returned, rest easy young Jedi. Vacation was a treat thanks for all those who participated, had a great time and it seems we timed the trip perfectly. If Meghann loaded the pictures on the disk drive I will attempt to display the trip for those interested.
This past weekend we decided to paint our bedroom AGAIN!!! which now means we have painted every room in the house save the bathrooms at least once. Some twice, bathrooms are slated for the near future. Everytime we paint I make my feelings towards painting clear, which is that of loathing, and My beutiful wife takes pitty and says she will paint if you will prep and move furniture. She does this knowing full well that she intends on reniging on this promise nad haveing me paint. It seems I am to prep move and paint the wall and when that is done I get to do the trim and delicate areas. I would like very much not to paint every again white is a delightful color and I am rather fond of it, however that is not to be.
Any ways Corinne just came back from Volleyball camp, and Blaize is having a birthday party at a Karate dojo. This should be fun teaching 10 4 year old how to be leathal which a kick and a punch sound like pain for daddy.
"See a Need Fill a Need"
Bigweld
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Painting gives you lots of together time and something to complain about. It is good for you! Plus if she did it alone then you might feel free to criticize any imperfections and this way we know you won't criticize because you do everything "Fantastic"!
Oh yeah - who is Bigweld?
Bigweld is the large round guy in Robots
You find the strangest people to give quotes from. Hey, I need a paint job corrected in the dining room. I had someone paint while we were on vacation and he did a horrible job. Since you are in the painting mode maybe you would like to correct it. It is only the lower half. I have been considering repainting the living room too and maybe the middle bedroom because it is the only room I haven't painted. Everyone knows I get more paint on me than the walls so I hesitate to do this on my own. Put me on your schedule!!!
Post a Comment