Well she beat me and for those of you who know how hard that is for me to admit, then you should know that she not only beat me but beat me handily. She had a whole pound on me for the week. I think this week I will bring home some delightful treats to help her through the week. I also think that being stuck inside the house with two board kids may have helped her by giving her the extra exercise of trying to keep the monster entertained or quite. We experienced nearly Hurricane force winds and everyday was over 100 degrees. Wind by itself would suck but in Lubbock when the wind blows the dirt blows and the sky is red, its quite a treat.
Well she made be acknowledge her win and now we shall never speak of it again, I'm off to run laps around the house on by crumbling ankles and gimpy knee.
The good news is I am back to playing ball. It is good that for the past few years I have been more or less the big fat guy with an obsolete vertical game, that makes the adjustment to my current state slightly easier to take. However I have never had a problem with my brain telling me to stop it has usually been my body laughing at what my brain thinks can be done. Now my body says you can probably do that (I say probably because none of us are sure), and my brain says you are retarded just gimp along and we will be fine surgery sucked. So I am working through it, but I am not all that bright so my brain should be easy to fool.
have a great one
Mine is I am with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Meghann won, Meghann won! What prize did you settle on?
I know it is very hard for you since you are so competitive to admit that you got beat. You love to win and were always in such a bad mood when your team lost. So how was the humble pie this time.
Post a Comment