Sunday, June 1, 2008

what should we play for

So Meghann and I decided to participate in our own family version of biggest loser. Thing is I prefer to play to win "You play to win the game". Each week we will lose weight and the person who loses the biggest percentage of weight will win the week. Last time we did this we had to quit b/c Meghann didn't like my winner dance and taunting that followed. I can work on that but we need a weekly prize that is not monotary, and a finally prize that is worth the effort. Hopefully by the end of this little 5 wk. game I won't look like such a beached whale by the time we go on vacation.

Any thoughts

2 comments:

Aimee said...

How about a free pass for dishes for a week? Or a free pass at having to do the job you hate the most. For me it would be cleaning the bathrooms - for Jeff it would be mowing the grass. BTW GO MEGHANN!

Grandma W said...

I agree with Aimee, Go Meghann. I know I should be on Brad's side being his Mom and all, but I also just as sure that she is the one that prompts him to remember he has a mother since he doesn't call on a regular basis. I think if Meghann wins Brad should have to give into all of her needs, such as a back rub (without complaint), watching chick flicks for a week in the middle of football or basketball season. How am I doing so far Meghann. If you called your Mother more often I might be inclined to take your side more. Love you anyway.