Monday, June 30, 2008

Same old story B-Rad wins again.....

WOW I am amazing to be able to put together such a marvelous run and with complete humility that is amazing. Don't worry I did recognize what is now a tremendous streak in Meghann and My little game, with a small discrete victory dance.

I would also like to announce that I have hit my goal of 230lbs. Ya I know that still sounds like a BFG weight and it probably is but its mine so BACK OFF!

We are sans kids this week and it feels great I hung ceiling fans and lights about the house and then sat down and didn't know what to do, so I tried to tell Meghann to do stuff, like I would with the Kids around, but as usual she ignored me. That brought reality back in. I would like to say that we have big plans to do sans kids and all, but mostly I will go back to work and not feel guilty about spending extra time in the gym.

Looking forward to Port Aransas in a couple of weeks need to get all kinds of stuff for trip and hope that it somehow fits in the Mariner, if not I think we will be tying the kids to the roof, Meghann doesn't pack light. Either way it will be a treat and we are looking forward to the time away with family and what not.

Ill be back soon but I am going to go and gloat some more even though Meghann is not awake yet. Its safer for me that way.

C ya in the sand

3 comments:

RedneK said...

Brad when are yall going to the coast is it around the 18th of July. The only reason I ask is because that is when we will be in Port Aransas for our vacation.

B-Rad said...

Missing you by a week. Should be through on San Angelo on 12th. Where is your new house? Possibly get together for lunch or somwhere we can let the kids run and stretch a little. Is there a good park with an eatery close that we can have lunch and let the kids run some energy before we climb back on the road?

Grandma W said...

I really think the gloating should stop. Are you telling Meghann how good she looks. After all she has lost a lot and it seems to me after talking to her that she started in January when her fast weight would come off. She also had two children that gives her an excuse for having gained weight. What is yours? Don't tell me children, because you didn't give birth.