I wrote "I Win allot because I love to here It when it applies to me I imagine myself standing High on a stage arms outstretched saying I won yes indeed I won, now all the people can rejoice I have brought victory to the people.
Today is a wonderful day I have won.
For every ones information I not only won but High won by 200%, so this week we decided that the prize should be something that is both cost and health conscious and since it seems the weekend we both dread preparing the meals and end up eating poorly the perfect prize should be the winners choice meal prepared by the loser. Fortunately I get the better end of this reward because I won and Meghann is a far superior cook than I except on the Grill where I have developed a certain mastery of the elements.
Today we will offer Meghann the chance to use the grilling surface, which should be a treat since she probably doesn't know how to turn it on. On the Menu is Bratwurst with sauerkraut and Grilled veggies of my choosing.
I would also like to send a big obnoxious noise to those of you who seemed to be cheering for my demise. I don't loose consecutively.
To all the Dad's happy Father's Day. Meghann got me a hammock to lay about in the yard with while the Chitlens play in the yard, at least that is my plan the Chitlens may have others, but I spent some time lounging yesterday and as the pale rider I am appropriately put sunscreen on my entire visible skin layers then went for a nap. Unfortunately the when laying in a hammock your feet are slightly elevated so the entire time I was napping I thought I wonder if the bottom of my feet will burn. Meghann believes that is more difficult because the skin is tougher, I think it may be easier because of the lack of exposure to the sun. This didn't turn out to be the problem, I forgot that when sitting with your feet above your head your shorts will rise up and expose the inner thigh to the treachery of the sun and its vicious rays. So now here I sit with burning thighs. Also when your a big Fat Guy you should spray the sun screen from below the belly, just a heads up for the other BFG's interested.
have a great one I will I'm with Meghann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your cracking me up - its hard to think of you as a BFG because I still think of you as the emaciated college student. BTW spraying sun screen from the bottom angel up reminds me of when Dad got that really bad sunburn laying in the inner tube and had the white strips where his belly creased.
You just like to gloat. I have the picture of Dad going to the pool in San Angelo and getting his belly burnt so bac and he couldn't go to sick call because he would have gotten written up for destroying govenment property. He was in really bad shape then. So what happen to the bottoms of your feet? Hey the green gunk works really well on sunburns.
Post a Comment